Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This little life of mine

So, today was not very fun at all. First I wake up, well technically I didn't wake up since I a grand total of zero hours of sleep, but I blame myself for that. Then after I got ready and left I had to stop for gas. Of course my dads credit card didn't work, so I ended up going in and paying myself. Then I suddenly realized that I had forgot my best friend/baby/life/soul my psp. So, I rushed home and got it. I'm already running late and then there has to be a accident on route 20. Both lanes were blocked by a cop car and everybody had to force their way into route 25 exit.

I finally arrive ECC late for my first class intro to computer science, but I knew the instructor so it wasn't a big deal. Then I went to get my books, since I was planning to get them earlier, but was unable due to the accident making me late. Then I ended up being late for my next class intro to non western humanities, due to the long lines. This instructor wasn't as nice as the other one and gave me evil glares the whole class. He also had a southern droll and said ,"Ladies and Gentlemen" at least 16 times. Since I listen to Spiritualized, I hear that phrase alot, but what was kind of funny at first, ended up getting really annoying. The one cool thing he said was how puked when he saw a Bush sign in his brothers yard. Then he went on a rant about how useless psychology is, which of course is my next class. I actually made it on time to this class. The psychology teacher of course mentioned how useless anthropology classes are. By the end of the day I realized that I'm going to have to use a different of thought process for each class. Which is going to be a pain since one is in computer language and the other two seem to be polar opposites of each other.

Then I finally got to go home and collapse, until my dad wanted me to work. I told him I was dead and just let me take the day off, but of course he flipped out and now he just being a bitch. He's refusing to pay for the last book that I was unable to carry, wont wake me up when gets back from work for lunch and wont repay for the gas he said he would pay for. Now I get to look forward to English and math tomorrow. At least classes don't start till 2:30, so I can get some sleep this time.....................


Music: Nada Surf-Blonde on blonde

1 comment:

Oh, Sarah... said...

Oh gosh...

That does not sound like a fun day.

...I'm sorry. :/



Sarah