Sunday, January 28, 2007

All work and bored.

Due to certain plans not working out. My weekend ended up being all work. Which includes flooring and going out to a auction in Sandwhich and getting in touch with my inner red neck. This time wasn't as entertaining as last time. My dad only bought a bunch of wood trim, which almost slid out the back door a couple of times. Luckily I caught the piece before it fell out and hit the car behind us. To add to the craziness was my music player changed to Ofspring's song "Original Prankster", while I was holding on for dear life.

What made last time more entertaining was the fact we able to transport 40 doors using a station wagon. We put 25 doors on top of the wagon and the rest we crammed inside, with a few pieces of trim. To add to the craziness is only one headlight was barely working and it was dark when we made the hour plus drive. Even the rednecks were like ," He ain't gonna make it" and were taking pictures next to it. I have some cell phone pictures of this and will one day post it on here when I'm not lazy.

Also I was bored last night, so I completely redid myspace layout. The background picture is the galaxy M83 and I tied the music with the whole space theme. By using one of my favorite Spiritualized songs. I also added a couple of blogs from here. Yes, I was very bored.

Lastly I just watched Good Will Hunting for the first time. I must say it was quite amazing. It was also nice to hear a few Elliott Smith songs in the film.

Next weekend I'm pretty sure will be more fun.

Music: The Decemberists-Engine Driver

No comments: