Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in.

Compared with yesterday, today was great. I was able to sleep in and get a full night rest. Then I got to chill for a while at home, until I had to leave for class. The English class wasn't as boring as the classes yesterday and the instructor seemed to be nice. Then I found out my math class didn't start for anther week. Thanks to a kid who is in both my humanities and english class. Warning me about night how classes starting a week late and we agreed that the humanities teacher is pretty much insane.

So, I went home early and made some boxed MacN Cheese for the fist time in a long time. Then I went and worked the house until 9:30. So, now I am back on my dads good side. Lets hope tommrow goes better than yesterday.


Music: Beulah-Landslide Baby

1 comment:

Oh, Sarah... said...

Question.

Who's your humanities teacher?



Sarah