Monday, January 15, 2007

New Frustration

So, yesterday I found a way to free about 1gig of memory. Which means I can start downloading music again. Not like I don't have enough to go through already. I still have to go through a bunch Nick Drake, Kings of Convenience, Stars, The Album Leaf and a few songs from other varies artists.

The reason all my music has piled up is ,because I just get frustrated and overwhelmed with so much new music. Anther thing that bugs me is that I have to end up deleting most of it since my psp only has 4gigs. So, basically I have sift through all the music and pick out the artists best songs. Then when I finally get through picking out my favorite songs. I have to pick what songs to delete from my psp, since its completely full. This is really painful, because at this point of time the songs that are left on it are songs that I really like. Having to pick favorites is never fun.

Today I finally got around to adding songs that I had picked out during early fall. I ended up deleting about half of my radiohead/DCFC songs. In order to make room for The Notwist, Stereolab, and Helio Sequence. It pained me to do it, but new songs are good. Plus it makes new room on my computer for more songs.

Now I just downloaded a bunch of songs by M83, My Bloody Valentine, and Mogwai. This will only add to amount of music I need to go through. I realize this is a stupid thing to be bitching about, but this whole process really takes the fun out of listening to new music. Instead of enjoying the music, I have to criticize, rate ,and compare it to other music I have. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.(Except: Buying a new music storage device since I am currently to poor for that.)


Today I also finally got my T.V. back. After throwing away about 13 Honey Nut Cheerios boxes, that had built up in my room. I was able to catch two amazing movies on t.v. The first was Dodge Ball, which is probably my favorite comedy of all time. The other was Forsest Gump, which I have seen countless times before. I can honestly say that I will never regret calling this movie, "one of the best movies ever made". The whole movie is amazing, how many different adventures he has in his life and the ending still makes me sad. The funny thing is the first couple of times I saw it, I believed it was based on a true story.

1 comment:

Oh, Sarah... said...

Ahhh! That whole music problemo you have is just terrible. I totally relate though... Like I have the iPod nano and it's only 4gb and I don't even know how to change music or whatever on it. It's annoying and VERY frustrating.

And don't worry about this being a "stupid" thing to complain about. It's okay to worry about things that aren't exactly benefiting society. Music makes you happy so it's okay to have at least something that makes you happy to worry about. :)

Yay for getting your TV back! That's a lot of cereal boxes, Greg. lol. Nice job throwing them away.. finally! Hahah.

I havn't seen Dodgeball yet; I want to though. Funniest comedy ever? Really? I'm excited. Oh! And I totally agree about Forest Gump being amazing. That movie had me in complete awe.

Take care,

Sarah