Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hail, Snow, Rain in one day

I'm currently watching the Oscars. It's sad, this is first time I can remember not seeing any of the movies nominated. I really need to start watching more movies again. To think that at one time I wanted to be a movie reviewer.

The weather has been insane lately. During the insanity I have been driving in it. Last night I went to the surround sound show. Its was a little scary driving through the hail/freezing rain. The show was good and the party afterwards was fun. I kind of regret the 3 a.m. white castle run though, man sliders are gross.

I went to sleep at 5 a.m. after watching grandma's boy. Woke up at 9 a.m. and drove home in the rain. After going back to sleep once I got home. When I woke up it was snowing again. This weather is insane.

Fred let me borrow "Elliott Smith and the big nothing". It will be the first book I read for fun in a long time.

Music: M83-Don't save us from the flames

No comments: