Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fuck Myspace


So, these days haven't been the brightest for me.

Today I decided to go to a free myspace early showing of the movie 300 in Chicago. I was very hesitant on going, since I would have skip my classes. Plus I couldn't convince anyone to skip class/work, so I had to go solo. The reason I decided to go was to follow up my new years resolution, No Regrets.

I missed the train that I wanted to catch, so I caught the one half hour later. When I finally got to navy pier there was a pretty big line since it started in a half hour. I ended up being four people short from getting in. So I ended wasting all that time in the cold and money for nothing. If I would of got there fifteen minutes earlier I probably would got in.

Now as much as regret has been hurting me this past year. Disappointment isn't much better.


I also discovered that one of my few friends from ECC has decided to completely abandon me. He was one my older friends since we go way back to my early years of soccer. Which means my social life is back to zero. Sometimes I feel like just giving up on all of humanity. Unfortunately even I can't be happy with complete isolation.

Honestly, these days I don't think I would ever smile or laugh, if it wasn't for Scrubs. That t.v. show is ridiculously amazing.

Music: Galaxie 500-Isn't it a pity

1 comment:

Oh, Sarah... said...

Awwwwwww. Greg, we havn't talked in a while. IM me soon. Please?

I'm sorry your plans in the city didn't work out...

I've had many days like those. :/

But yeah! Let's chat. :)