Wednesday, April 4, 2007

So many problems and not enough solutions

I have to say right now there is nothing I like about my life.
I'm lost
I don't were am
I don't have clue were my future is
I can't stand to look at my past
I can't sleep
I have to hear the one name I want to avoid everywhere I go

I'm failing my major
I don't really enjoy the things I'm good at in school
I can't stand this depression much longer
I hate these constant mood swings into sadness
I hate never getting definitive answers

I can't get rid of pointless stress
I'm losing my hair because of it
I wish my body wasn't so messed up
I wish I could still play soccer
I miss that part of my
I have a huge hole in my life from it

I wish I could see beauty in life
I wish I wasn't so stupid
I wish something will just end or begin
I'm tired of being stuck were I am

I hate everything, yet
I hate nothing
I try to be nice
I still get nowhere
I still am despised by most people

I can't get to heaven
I can't to hell
I wish we could know where our souls end up
I wish my mistakes would leave my head
I hate being this confused

I wish I could fly
I wish I was floating in space
I have too many problems and
I'm almost out of solutions


Now for the most depressing music play list ever.


Please Please Please-Shout Out Louds
Flying Pretend- Oranger
Consequence-The Notwist
Marching Bands of Manhattan- Death Cab For Cutie
Don't Forget To Breathe-Beulah
Broken Heart- Spiritualized
The Warming Sun- Grandaddy
Cold Part- Modest Mouse
Everything Means Nothing To Me- Elliott Smith

No comments: