Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Week Is Over!!!!

Thank God, honestly one of the worst and most costly weeks ever in my life.

This weekend was almost good. I was able to hang out with my two best friends Lenny and Fred on Friday. Also hanged out with the rest of the Geneva crew, which mostly consisted of playing Gears of War and some D&D. Yes, very nerdy, but very fun. Its nice to hang out with friends, since the end of winter break was the last time I hanged out with anybody.

Since my dad has one the luckiest and best days to have a birthday. My St Patricks day consisted of being his DD when he went out to the bars. It was alright, we had some decent conversations, mostly about how he wants me to stay at home for college and me wanting to get away as soon as possible.

Only one week until spring break! After spring break, I need to get my shit together and get my grades up to what they need to be if I have any chance of getting into UI. I'm in good position in most my classes, I just need to find a way to get rid my procrastination.

Also I'm considering getting back into soccer shape after I get back from Germany. Then try to make it onto the ECC soccer team. The chances are low that I will be able force myself back into shape, but you never know.

Lastly, less than a month until we move into the new house! I'm actually starting to get excited about that.


Music: Spiritualized-Stop Your Crying

1 comment:

Oh, Sarah... said...

Aww, Greg...

Things seem to be going quite well with you. I'm glad that week is over for you. I've been having a couple stressful days myself.

I wish you the best of luck with your classes! I hate ECC. :/