Thursday, March 15, 2007

This week needs to end.

The week begins with me waking up to a huge dent in front of my car. Left by probably my neighbors across the street, since I park on the street and the angle of dent matches perfectly with their drive way.

Then I get lost trying to find a show in Palatine and end up in Algonquin. When I get their I find out its sold out and 21+. Luckily my friends Surround Sound where opening for The Smoking Popes and got me in. The show was good, but then on the way back I have to get a traffic ticket. Now I have to take traffic school in order to not lose my license. So I'm down over hundred dollars plus how ever much it cost to repair the dent.

Then school this week has been a total disaster. I've taken to tests that I'm pretty sure I bombed. Which will probably eliminate the possibility of get a A in those two classes. Then there's Computer Science which has gone in "How the Hell Does This Work" mode. I really need a new computer to have a chance at passing the class. If I don't get a computer by spring break I'm pretty sure I'm doomed. I would have a computer by now if my dad wasn't such a dumb ass and not let me buy a computer with my college money. Does he not get the point that for majoring in computer science you need a decent computer and it would be contributing for my college future!

Now for the worst part of this week, missing the Of Montreal concert. I've been looking forward to this show for months, only to find out that I can't make it to the show. I miscalculated the days and I also had to have a math test today. The miscalculation of the days goes back to my computer problem, since its currently April 08, 2000 on my computer.

Music: M83-Let Men Burn Stars

No comments: