Saturday, December 16, 2006

Trouble with dreams

First off I accidentally misspelled beulah in my previous post.

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I was at a lolla type of music fest. My friends some how convinced me to see HIM. I don't think they are a screamo/hardcore band ,but in my dream they were. While I was listening to them I was surrounded by a tall crowd that started moshing. Then out of nowhere HIM covered Badly Drawn Boy's song "Nothing Gonna Change Your Mind". I was like WTF and then tried to push my way up to were my friend was. When I tapped him on shoulder and the person turned around it wasn't my friend. That's when my dad woke me up and yelled, "Its 3 o'clock get up and get ready for work". Its dreams like this that makes me happy that I don't remember 90% of my dreams.

I spent the rest of the day running errands and painting, until 1am when I got home.

1 comment:

Oh, Sarah... said...

Heh, at least you dream!

I barely ever dream and if I do dream, I guess I don't remember them.

Haha, that's a reallllllly random dream though and I'm so jealous you actually got to go to Lola! :/